Thursday, November 6, 2008

Runs in the family...


I guess some of this adventure spirit is hereditary. I have a distant cousin I have not met who built a sailboat and literally lives for sailing... They work to fund there next sail and can be seen on at http://www.woodduck.info/


They are currently docked in Belize... go figure.


Jason - If you ever see this. I will be in Belize on Ambergris Caye from Jan. 20th to 30th of 09' if you are still there. I have a place you can stay and relax as well. The can be seen at www.ambergrisvacationrentals.com If you ever need a 2nd or 3rd mate let me know. All the best...
Travis

2 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

Glad you are getting to know some of the relatives. I guess Dad was right about the caverns, one of God's amazing creations. Stay safe, love you

Shannon said...

Hey trav, glad you are doing well and getting to see things. We have more cousins? Who knew...that is cool. Ihope to meet them some day. by the way...got a 96 on my paper. :-) Thanks for giving me the sanity check.