Saturday, September 20, 2008

My tent and my fleece sleeping bag!!! I AM READY!!!






I found the coolest camping store in Tampa. It's called "Bill Jackson". Yeah, that is right. It's just some guys name. Anyway, I'll bet the store has been around for a long long time. Meaning that store probably existed forever ago, and the highway, car dealer ships and strips club have been all built around it in more recent times.






Regardless, Bill Jackson has nestled his store through the most impressive greenbelt driveway to a complete survivor junky's dreamland. I found the perfect single man tent and a better than expected fleece sleeping bag I can not wait to use.






1 comment:

Shannon said...

Glad you foudn something to keep you warm and it looks like you are having fun.....have you started yet?